Top 10 Best Baby Strollers 2017-2018 [Hint: #2 is Perfect]
Buying the best baby stroller which provides reliability, comfort, and safety can be little bit confusing for parents as there is a wide range of products available when it comes to baby strollers.
But don’t you worry, we have done an indepth research and pick the top ten best baby strollers 2017-2018 to help you choose the perfect one which suits your requirement.
While analyzing strollers in this list, we considered following key points; comfort level, child safety, price, and stability.
Every mother wants to provide maximum comfort to their babies no matter while traveling, shopping or at home. Picking the right baby stroller can help you take one or two children while going out with ease. You can choose a double stroller for two kids or infants.
Things to Look for Before Buying a Baby Stroller
Here are some factors which I used to look for a stroller and think you should do the same when looking for the best baby stroller.
The most important concern for a parent is the safety of their baby.
That is why we put it on the top of our factors list. So when we say the safety of a stroller, it means everything that can be harmful to the infant. You should keep in mind following things;
- How much weight can it carry?
- The stability or the balance of the stroller at every velocity
- The shock absorbing system of the stroller. (It is a necessary factor for the safety of the child because newborn babies have a very fragile body and a series of shocks can really do terrible damage to the brain)
How Comfortable is the Stroller?
When it comes to the comfort of the baby, parents are ready to give anything in the world to make their baby comfortable.
So when looking for a baby stroller, you have to consider the fact if your baby will be comfortable in it or not?
- How wide is the seat?
- Is the seat size enough for your child? (Depends on the kid age)
- Is it has a soft seat or build with a soft material?
Is it Traveling Compatible?
It is also an important factor for you to check out the travel compatibility of the stroller. I mean when you are traveling from one place to another you might take your baby with you. Am I right?
- Does the stroller fits in your car?
- Is it convertible or transform into different sizes?
- Can you easily take it on elevators?
- Can you easily walk in a hallway with it?
Weight of the Baby Stroller
It is another critical factor while choosing the best baby stroller. In our experience, you should always pick the light weight stroller.
So, you can easily handle it like folding and it'll provide a great level of maneuverability.
Top 10 Best Baby Strollers 2017-2018: Find Which One is Right for You
#1. UPPAbaby Vista
Although it was a very difficult decision whether to put UPPABaby on top or the expedition jogger travel system and stroller. which I will tell you about below. Well, recent searches have shown that The UPPABaby is the first choice of parents for their babies.
- Has two seats. it means if you’re having twins there is no need to get two different strollers just get the UPPABaby vista and you’re good to go.
- Intuitive-one step folding.It means if you wanna pack it and put it in your car that will be not a problem just fold and unfold with a one-step folding system.
- The bassinet attachment is a safe sleep solution.It means you can ditch the pack and play for baby’s first trip to their grandparents.
The jogger travel system is a great two in one package and one of the best baby strollers 2017. It has a stroller and a fixed back infant car seat with its logo on the back EZ Flex-Loc base.
so when looking for a stroller the Expedition jogger travel system and stroller is a great choice.And you will not regret making that choice.
- It has a fixed infant car seat.which makes the baby very safe because this car seat has a special type of foam which is shock proof and keep the baby safe from road bumps.
- There is an additional adjustable canopy.Which means you can protect your baby from the sun,rain or other unwanted elements.
- It also has two cup holders and covered compartment storage.Which means Extra space for you to put your coffee and extra space for the baby’s milk flask.
#3. 4Moms Origami
It is not losing its position anytime soon in the list of top ten strollers.So another great choice when you are looking for strollers.
- This thing can fold and unfold with the push of a button and you don’t have to worry about the battery because there is a mini generator in its wheels so when they roll the battery charges. Genius!
- Lights beneath the base automatically turns on when the visibility is low.That means when you’re on a night stroll you don’t have to worry about the dark just take the origami in the street and let there be light.
- There is an LCD which shows how much distance you have covered and how much speed are you going on.Which is motivational for weight and figure conscious Moms and Dads.
Truly an innovative choice for innovative peoples.
#4. Britax B-Agile 3
This three wheel stroller is like a cat it can run through tight lobbies it can easily fit in elevators. Whether you are walking in a narrow street or you are coming down with your baby from a 30 story building in an elevator Britax B-Agile 3 stroller is the best stroller for that. So, I will say that if you live in a building this is for you.
- Its three-wheel design is easy on corners and turns and can squeeze through skinny boutique aisles.
- It comes with an additional car seat which saves you the money for buying one.
- It’s a great choice for parents who want to save money and want to travel freely.
This thing is safe comfortable and travel compatible. I mean it’s a whole package deal for adventurous families you can take the baby on terrains and journeys because it’s shock proof seats will protect the baby and will make the baby comfortable.
I mean even a just born won’t even feel a thing in this stroller. They made the world a better place when they made this awesome stroller.
- This rugged stroller is amazingly lightweight at 22 pounds. Which means it only requires a one hand push.
- when you are done with strolling just fold it and put the stroller under the bed.
- When spending the day outside the SP 45 canopy has your baby covered completely.
It’s a great choice when it comes to best baby strollers 2017.
This stroller is very very adjustable. I mean if you want to travel narrow streets you can make it thin but also if you want to make your baby comfortable just make it wider it can stretch to 36 inches.
I would say that this thing is small and roomy at the same time.
- It can stretch up to 36 inches which is good for your baby’s comfort.
- It is light weight which is good for parents.
- It comes with an easy folding capability which makes it easy for storage and saves space.
So it is also a good choice when looking for best baby strollers.
Traveling with two infants can be hard but this double stroller solves the problem with its two extra comfortable seats and light weight.it is a one handed fold stroller it is a bad news for its single seated rivals.
- It is lightweight which makes it easy to push with two babies. I mean when there are two babies instead of one in the stroller that means double the weight so it is a good thing that this stroller is light weight.
- It is extra wide because standard strollers have 11 inches seats but the Valco baby snap duo is 12.5 inches wide which make the baby extra comfortable.
- Each seat has its own canopy so you can adjust the canopy on each seat however you want depending on the mood.
- It is equipped with an over the shoulder carry strap which is a good news if you are looking to save some money. which makes the stroller easy on the go.
So if you are looking for double strollers The Valco baby snap duo is the best choice you can ever have.
It makes room for a lot of versatility and it is lightweight it weighs under 12 pounds.Amazing! And it is cheap if you’re looking to save money it only costs under $150.
- It is light weight which is easy to push and to take some place easily.
- It is comfortable providing its comfortable seats and wheels.
- It has a flip system which gives you an option whether to face the baby towards you or to face the baby front. however, you like it.
- Having such a light weight the safety is not sacrificed because it has six different recline positions and just tap the rear wheel to anchor the stroller in its place.
It is not a bad choice for best baby strollers.
You can easily jog with it.It is easy to steer you can even push it with one hand.
- It is light weight which means it is easy to push up a steep surface.
- It has easy steering which means you don’t have to wear yourself out while pushing this cart and you can even steer it with one hand.
#10. Thule Glide
A baby means no time for the gym or your exercise well this stroller solves your problem the front wheel allows for good control on turns and the light weight allows the stroller to be pushed easily.I mean this stroller won’t just run it will fly.
- It is super light at 22 pounds which means no trouble pushing the stroller on any kind of terrain.
- It provides a very promising amount of comfort with its rear wheel suspension when you are jogging with your baby through bumps it won’t be a problem.
- When the baby needs to rest the seat has a near go flat recline position so your baby ca sleep even when you are jogging.
So that was the list for 10 best baby strollers I hope that you like it and find it satisfying I put my best judgment to it the rest is up to you.